CCD 171: Pool and Spa Water Treatment Products Review Process
- EcoLogoTM is proud to publish CCD-171: Pool and Spa Water Treatment Products.
- The documents associated with the development of this standard are still accessible below, and will remain available online until further notice.
- For information on being certified to any EcoLogo standard, please contact Adriana Gonzalez.
- Project Initiation: June 22, 2009
- EcoLogo conducting background research and populating stakeholder list
- Discussion Document: August 13, 2009
- Stakeholder comments requested regarding proposed scope and direction of standard
- Development of Draft Standard: Final stakeholder comment period took place during March, 2010.
- EcoLogo considers stakeholder feedback on discussion document in development of first draft
- Stakeholder comment period is held for feedback on first draft of standard
- Official Standard Released
- EcoLogo published CCD-171 on May 18, 2010.
- EcoLogo has not commissioned an external advisory committee to assist in the development of this standard.
Archive of Documents
- Project Initiation
- Discussion Document
- Background Note
- Proposed Draft Pool and Spa Water Treatment Products Standard, CCD-171
- Comment Report: Stakeholder feedback received on proposed draft 1, CCD-171
- Proposed Second Draft Pool and Spa Water Treatment Products Standard, CCD-171
- More information on the EcoLogo standard development and review process itself is available here