CCD-170: Instant Hand Antiseptic Products Standard Development Process
- EcoLogoTM is proud to publish CCD-170, Instant Hand Antiseptic Products
- The documents associated with the development of this standard are still accessible below, and will remain available online until further notice.
- For information on being certified to any EcoLogo standard, please contact Adriana Gonzalez.
- Project Initiation: March 6, 2009
- EcoLogo conducting background research and populating stakeholder list
- Discussion Document: May 20, 2009
- Stakeholder comments requested regarding proposed scope and direction of standard
- Development of Draft Standard
- EcoLogo considers stakeholder feedback on discussion document in development of first draft
- Stakeholder comment period is held for feedback on first draft of standard
- Official Standard Released
- EcoLogo published CCD-170 on February 10, 2010.
- EcoLogo has not commissioned an external advisory committee to assist in the development of this standard.
Archive of Documents
- Project Initiation
- Discussion Document
- Briefing Note
- Proposed Draft- Instant Hand Antiseptic Products: CCD-170
- More information on the EcoLogo standard development and review process itself is available here