CCD-110: Biologically – based Cleaning and Degreasing Compounds Review Process
- The EcoLogoTM Program has previously held stakeholder consultation in the review of CCD-110, and is currently working to release the final, official Standards.
- Project Initiation
- EcoLogo conducting background research and populating stakeholder list
- Discussion Document:
- Stakeholder comments requested regarding proposed scope and direction of standard
- Development of Draft Standard:
- EcoLogo considers stakeholder feedback on discussion document in development of the standard
- Stakeholder comment period is held for feedback on second draft of standard *ECOLOGO IS CURRENTLY AT THIS STAGE*
- Official Standard Released
- EcoLogo is no longer accepting applications for advisory committee membership in the review of CCD 110
Archive of Documents
- Proposed Cleaning and Degreasing Compounds: Biologically-based, CCD 110 Draft 2.0
- Original Cleaning and Degreasing Compounds: Biologically-based, CCD 110
- Comment Report
- For more information regarding the Review of CCD-110, please contact sramrekha(at)ecologo.org
- Please note, the online discussion forum for this standard is currently inactive.
- More information on the EcoLogo standard development and review process itself is available here.